Reflections of work to come

Reflections of work to come 

Finale photos of the project 




When building this project I had some trouble flooding everything together. that is partly my fault because I thought it would be easier to do an underlayer with a thicker cardboard type of paper and use glue. when putting the top layer of white paper I forgot that normal paper would be winkled by the glue and I ended up with seams that didn't fit quite right. If I were to do this again I would have used thicker white paper so I didn't have to make two layers.



 



the work in progress images 

These are my progress images for the three objects I'm going to show in my room. my bed, bookshelf and bedside table. this also has a map of the mirror that is on the outside of the box.

A work-in-progress rendered view of the room.


Comments

Popular Posts