Papercraft Assignment

 Papercraft Assignment:


20 Quick sketches 


3 Full drawings 
The idea for this is a paper replica of my room reflected by my mirror. What inspired this was art where mirrors reflect something that isn't seen or different from the reality outside of the mirror. Inside the box would be all my furniture made from paper in 3D. 

This is a view from my window and would have a drawing of me lying on my roof. Sitting on a roof is always something I've wanted to do but have never done. Looking out the window is a way to show the barrier between reality and imagination. Unlike the first one, the object would flatter each layer would be stacked on top of the other with no space in between.
For this one just wanted unlike the last two a simple folding shape. I wasn't sure what the net would be so I did my best to think about how to unroll it. 

Comments

Popular Posts